[WDTV]: Western Digital - HD Media Player

hat2305

Đến lượt đại gia Western Digital tham gia vào thị phần HD Media Player ;))
WD TV™
HD Media Player

High-definition multi-media adapter

S04514762.png

S04590862.jpg

S04592934.jpg

S04594260.jpg

S04530651.jpg

S04531488.jpg

S04532641.jpg

File Formats Supported
Music - MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV/PCM/LPCM, AAC, FLAC, Dolby Digital, AIF/AIFF, MKA
Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG
Video -MPEG1/2/4, WMV9, AVI (MPEG4, Xvid, AVC), H.264, MKV, MOV (MPEG4, H.264)
Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL
Subtitle -SRT (UTF-8)

External Drive Formats Supported
FAT32, NTFS, HFS+ (no journaling)

Interface
HDMI, Composite A/V, USB 2.0

Link http://wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?driveid=572

HDVNAdmin

Ban Quản Trị
Ðề: Western Digital - HD Media Player

Ối, có MKV và .srt unicode kìa bà con o_O, thương hiệu lại của Obama nữa chớ... phen này thị trường HDmedia nóng lên rồi đây.

vietrung

Music có support FLAC nữa, hình như ko có support DTS và phải xài HDD ext chứ ko gắn HDD bên trong dc!!!

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

dnghi

Western Digital Media Player - Chơi HD giá rẻ!!!

Thiết bị Media Player của Hãng Western Digital giúp phát các nội dung HD lưu trữ trong USB của người dùng ra các màn hình hỗ trợ HDTV. Chỉ việc cắm USB vào thiết bị, qua điều khiển từ xa, người dùng có thể cho trình chiếu các bộ phim HD với chuẩn 1080p.
11108wdhdmediaplayerhe6.jpg

Không giống như hầu hết các sản phẩm phát hành ngày nay, Western Digital đã cho ra mắt thiết bị chơi HD mà không có quảng cáo rầm rộ quá mức. Thiết bị nhỏ này cho phép bạn cắm Ổ cứng gắn ngoài qua cổng 2 USB, và phát tín hiệu ra TV để chơi bất kỳ nội dung video nào được lưu trữ trên đó. Tín hiệu video xuất ra TV dưới 2 dạng: định dạng 480i thông qua giao diện composite (bao gồm cáp AV theo thiết bị), hoặc chuẩn Full HD 1080p thông qua cổng HDMI.
TV HD Media Player đi kèm với các phần mềm chuyển đổi (convert software) để tương thích với thiết bị.
Với giá $ 129,99, bạn có thể xem film HD trên TV hoặc màn hình LCD hay Plasma của mình một cách dễ dàng.

(Chưa có thông tin chi tiết về việc thiết bị này cho xử lý được Sub Việt hay không- Tuy nhiên giá này là quá đẹp phải không anh em?! - Theo như hình hiển thị thì nó xử lý film HD, hình ảnh và nhạc số - Con này hiện đã và đang bán trên Bestbuy- Anh em nào xài rồi hoặc test qua cho biết ý kiến nha! - Minh Nghị)

Thông số kỹ thuật quá đơn giản!
#
Warranty Terms - Parts
1 year limited
#
Warranty Terms - Labor
1 year limited
#
Product Height
1.6"
#
Product Width
4.9"
#
Product Weight
10.7 oz.
#
Product Depth
3.9"
#
Internal or External
External
#
Drive Connectivity
USB 2.0
#
Software Included
Media Converter

Cập nhật thêm ý kiến người dùng từ Bestbuy:
Customer Rating
5.0 5

Very Cool Media Player for the Price 11/08/2008
By FLuX from Houston, TX Read all my reviews Read all my reviews
Value for Price
5.0 5

Video/Sound Quality
4.0 5

Performance
5.0 5

Ease of Installation
5.0 5

What's great about it: Easy Setup, Plays anything that I throw at it, 2 USB Ports
What's not so great: No WiFi, No parental code and Have to unplug the Drive and carry it to my computer to update it.

"This player does everything I wanted it to do. I was just looking for a cheap device that would play my movie collection with. I had been streaming to my Xbox 360, but it always seemed to have network connection issues right when I wanted to watch a movie. The main drawback with this player is that I have to unplug it and carry it to my computer to update my files. I am using a WD My Book 640mb drive which has a power supply. So I have to get to my power strip to unplug my drive, and then get under my desk to plug it to my computer. Then reverse the process to move it back to my TV. Kind of a pain. I wish it had WiFi that would allow you to transfer files from my PC to the drive or view them on another device. Maybe the next version will. It is very easy to use, I was able to set it up to be controlled with my Logitech Harmony 550 remote control. My wife and kids have no problems using it, my youngest is 7 and she can us it just fine. It needs a parental code to block playback of inappropriate material for the younger kids. Bottom line is it works and works well for what it does. I would buy it again."

Would you recommend this product to a friend?: Yes
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report inappropriate review
Share this Review: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs
Customer Rating
5.0 5

YES!!!! 11/06/2008
By ThisSpace4Rent from Chicago IL Read all my reviews Read all my reviews

What's great about it: Takes the place of a media pc
What's not so great: Could use an ethernet port, and a few more settings.

"It does what it claims to do. Had it setup in just a few minutes. My XviD AVI files look great on the HDMI port at 1080i; and the device supports avis with mp3 and AC3 sound. It found all of the photos, music and video files on a 250GB drive in about 5 minutes. It's also small portable enough to carry from room to room.
It could still use a few things:
1) ethernet/wireless
2) easier scolling in the list menu (page by page)
3) configurable skip-ahead function (within the avi)
4) ability to use my own background image behind the menus
There are more sophisticated media players. But for the price and size, this is a home run."

Customer Rating
4.0 5

Great toy 11/05/2008
By SteveQP from Plano,TX Read all my reviews Read all my reviews

What's great about it: Play a lot of format from external HD
What's not so great: Still can't figure how to get rid of the sub tittle,no chapter suport

"It's actually works !!!! I have a Phillip DVD with USB connection and that thing can't even play a single movie . This media unit starts up and play almost everything I have in the hard drive .In order to get Dolby Digital you have to disable the HDMI audio in set up and have an optical connection turn on , still working on the sub tittle problem . All in all a great toy."

Customer Rating
5.0 5

works great 11/05/2008
By rschultz from pensacola fl Read all my reviews Read all my reviews

What's great about it: as advertised.
What's not so great: nothing

"this thing works great .i had been using a computer i built just for the hdtv to play movies off hard drives in mkv format and movies i captured with my hdpvr in .ts format.now the pc can be used elsewhere because this little box will replace it.it has a really nice menu.this works as advertised with no problem,so the people giving it 3 stars because it does not do something it never claimed it could do are just wrong.it has two usb ports hooks up to the hdmi port on the tv and plays the formats it claims it plays.5 stars ."

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

Thế Anh

Ðề: Western Digital Media Player - Chơi HD giá rẻ!!!

Câu hỏi muôn thủa.
Có chức năng là Audio Source: Bypass, pass through, stream out được tín hiệu Audio hay không?

dnghi

Câu hỏi muôn thủa.
Có chức năng là Audio Source: Bypass, pass through, stream out được tín hiệu Audio hay không?
HDMI tích hợp luôn audio, mình nghĩ vậy á, hổng biết thế nào!
Mới order 1 con, chắc đầu tháng 12 mới có người vác về!:rolleyes:

duyhtb

wdfWDTV.jpg
wdfWDTV.jpg

beautyshot-wdtv.jpg

Combined with a My Passport portable drive (sold separately), this player is the most convenient way to play HD movies or user-generated videos, listen to high-quality digital music and show high-resolution slideshows of your family photos on your TV. Also works with popular USB drives, and digital cameras, camcorders, and portable media players that can be recognized as mass storage devices.

Designed for My Passport, works with many other USB storage devices - Play content from most popular USB drives,and digital cameras, camcorders, and portable media players that can be recognized as mass storage devices.
Full HD video playback and navigation - up to 1080p - Experience the spectacular picture quality of HD video and crystal clear sound clarity of digital audio. Use the included remote control to navigate through your entertainment choices using our crisp, animated HD menus.
Collect without limits - There's no limit to the size of your media collection; just add more USB drives for more space.
Advanced navigation
Thumbnail and list views – Browse your content by filename or by thumbnails of photos, album covers and movie cover art.
Media Library – This unique feature lets you view all your media by media type in one menu regardless of its location in folders or drives. You can view your content by categories such as genre, album, artist and date.
Search – Search by genre, title, artist, filename and partial filename.
Photo viewing
Create custom slide shows with a variety of transitions and background music
Zoom and pan
Search by filename, partial filename, most recently viewed and date
Movie viewing
Fast forward, rewind, pause, zoom, and pan
View subtitles
Music playback
Fast forward, rewind, pause, shuffle, repeat
Access two USB drives simultaneously - Two USB ports on the player let you connect two USB storage devices and access them simultaneously. Our Media Library feature aggregates the content on both drives into one list sorted by media type.
HDMI and composite video connections - The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) port lets you connect to the highest quality HDTV or home theater. Additional composite (RCA) outputs ensure compatibility with virtually all television sets.
Includes free media conversion software - ArcSoft MediaConverter™ 2.5 -- a fast, easy-to-use application that converts photo, video, and music files into formats optimized for use on the WD TV HD Media Player.
Ultra-compact design - Fits easily into your entertainment center.
Ideal For
Hassle-free playback of HD movies, home videos, digital music, and photos on your TV.

System Requirements

My Passport portable hard drive or other USB storage device with supported video or audio content stored on it.
Standard or high definition television with HDMI or composite video connections

Package Contents
HD Media Player
Stand for My Passport portable drive
Compact remote with batteries
Media converter software (Windows only)
Composite AV cable
AC adapter
Quick Install Guide

duyhtb

wdfWDTV.jpg

File Formats Supported
Music - MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV/PCM/LPCM, AAC, FLAC, Dolby Digital, AIF/AIFF, MKA

Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG
Video -MPEG1/2/4, WMV9, AVI (MPEG4, Xvid, AVC), H.264, MKV, MOV (MPEG4, H.264)
Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL
Subtitle -SRT (UTF-8) Note:
- MPEG2/4, H.264, and WMV9 supports up to 1920x1080p 24fps, 1920x1080i 30fps, 1280x720p 60fps resolution
- An audio receiver is required for surround sound output. AAC/Dolby Digital decodes in 2 channel output only- JPEG does not support CMYK or loss less.
- BMP supports uncompressed format only.
- TIF/TIFF supports single layer only.

File Formats Not Supported
Does not support protected premium content such as movies or music from the iTunes® Store, Cinema Now, Movielink®, Amazon Unbox™, and Vongo®

External Drive Formats Supported
FAT32, NTFS, HFS+ (no journaling)

Performance Specifications
Serial Transfer Rate
USB 2.0
Serial Bus Transfer Rate (USB 2.0) 480 Mbits/s (Max)

Physical Specifications
Capacity N/A
Interface HDMI, Composite A/V, USB 2.0

Physical Dimensions
English
Height 1.57 Inches (Max)
Length 3.94 Inches (Max)
Width 4.94 Inches (Max)
Weight 0.67 Pounds

Metric
Height 40 mm (Max)
Length 100 mm (Max)
Width 125.5 mm (Max)
Weight 303 g

Environmental Specifications
Temperature (English)
Operating 41° F to 95° F
Non-operating -40° F to 149° F

Temperature (Metric)
Operating 5° C to 35° C
Non-operating -40° C to 65° C

Electrical Specifications
Current Requirements
Power Dissipation
AC Input Voltage 100-240 VAC
AC Input Frequency 50-60 Hz

dino

nhìn thấy có cổng optical là dzui rồi :D

nqk

Bác Tuấn còn chờ gì mà không nhập luôn về để phục vụ anh em nhỉ.

manhthang

Huyền Thoại

Yes!
Đầu năm tới là khỏi lo khoản thuế nhập khẩu rồi. Bác neu nhập về phục vụ anh em đi thôi :D

minhchat

Bác Tuấn nhập hàng WD HD Player về chưa bác ơi
Để em qua sút một con nào

cho cai link cua bestbuy di ban minh vo trang bestnuy kiem muon khung day ne ma co dau

Bên trên