Hướng dẫn sử dụng HayhayTV trên Dune HD và Zappiti Player

Ðề: Hướng dẫn sử dụng HayhayTV trên Dune HD và Zappiti Player

Test đường truyền 2mp treo liên tục. Hiện nay chỉ có Vtc có công nghệ xem phim HD, 3D trên đường truyền <2mp.
Hôm qua về test thử, phải nói là ngoài mong đợi, mạng nhà mình mạng cáp đồng 165k/tháng mà xem phim cả tối ngon không giật, ko biết bạn test cái kiểu gì mà như thế :D vãi bạn luôn đấy. Cảm ơn HayhayTV, các bạn úp thêm một số phim Việt Nam nữa thì tuyệt

minhha

hayhaytv xem chạy mượt hơn hdviet nhưng bị phần âm thanh ra bị nhỏ quá, cùng 1 phim nếu xem trên hdviet mình để volume là 20 thì trên hayhaytv phải để từ 35 trở lên thì âm thanh mới tương đương, với lại phần thoại của nhân vật nghe nhỏ hơn phần âm thanh nền nên muốn nghe rõ phần thoại thì phải mở lớn đến lúc không có thoại thì tiếng động quá lớn. Nếu hayhaytv chỉnh lại phần này nữa thì đúng là hayhay.
Mà sao phần livetv không có kênh nào chuẩn hd cả

Anh Khoa

khong chay duoc hd viet va hayhaytv gap loi thong bao unhandled PHP plugin error.Call the PHP plugin vendor. xin cav bac huong dan gium

Tôi cũng đang bị báo lỗi giống như bạn khi xem hayhaytv, mấy hôm trước vẫn xem bình thường, hôm nay lại báo lỗi này. HDViet vẫn xem được bình thường, không biết do lỗi của trang web hayhaytv hay do dune (tôi dùng dune 303D).

HÌnh như lỗi của hayhay, tối hôm kia vẫn xem bình thường, tối qua về bật toàn báo lỗi. Up lại fw b5 vẫn thế. Mình đoán lỗi của hayhay chứ ko phải do dune

meocon

khong chay duoc hd viet va hayhaytv gap loi thong bao unhandled PHP plugin error.Call the PHP plugin vendor. xin cav bac huong dan gium

Lỗi này thường gặp , bạn nên truy cập lại sau

vinasa

Con Dune TV 303 của em vẩn sử dụng bình thường hayhaytv mà mấy bác

thanks bro nhiều nhé. Tải về xem sau.

playboys

hihihi may quá . Con Zappiti của em vẫn coi được. Mà đôi khi vô nó cũng báo lỗi. Cái này chắt do app bị lỗi

xuxusu

Mình rất thích app này. Vì nó còn Free với lại giao diện đơn giản dể sử dụng

xeco

Hayhaytv giờ là app được nhiều người sử dụng để xem phim online hihihi

minhha

chính xác lun. Cái này, hayhay tv ai cũng thích

Quá đơn giản chứ không phải đơn giản. Vào mục lục chẳng có dòng chữ nào nếu không nhìn màn hình dune không biết là mục phim gì (hành động, hình sự...) không có chức năng tìm kiếm, không nhớ được phim đang xem, lời thoại thì bé.... chỉ được cái là còn free

ausyy68k

ptq www.co

At Louis' Basque Corner there isn't any extended menus, just the wonderful with the day extensive with soup, salad, sides and lots of purple wine. A youngster who has Aspergers feels wideopen; they truly feel like they cannot get away from most people opening at them. You're able to begin a registry via internet, or head to among their St. Essentially the most much achieving frightening tale is how a good deal more weak liberal males are abandoning women and kids, making them depending on taxpayers for guidance. I'm thrilled to possess them for a associate. This strength is, indeed, from God, but vested in a very explicit ruler by the counsel and election of men" (De Laicis, c.
I am the very same girl and i have the identical passions.". Roughly each individual take a look was layered more than a skinny hypothesis.alzforum.org/swan/special/alzforum/louis-vuitton-handbags.html white bodysuit that has a mock turtleneck.. Making use of only pink and black, the Revolte collection pays tribute to its designer's indigenous Haiti. Grievances vary from the exhibit being to insensitive toward nonwhite races, however the loudest antiGirls remarks entail judgments for the people. philosophy of what we aiming to say tends to be that we engineered these eating places to attract the 28 to 45yearold feminine industry who have a tendency to dress up for each other, and fancy to head out. The designs of Christian Dior could possibly be very best described as stylish and cutting edge.
Horse racing primary attendance yrs had passed, therefore the new keep track of was crafted scaled-down compared to the previous a person. The track was originally unveiled off her album "A Working day With out Rain" and is correct up there about the [url]www.ddtkonstract.com/admin/special/louis-vuitton-outlet.jsp[/url] listing of the greatest early morning tunes I have listened to.. Inside minutes I say it begun kicking in. Louis Waterfront is found ideal across the road with the Arch and can provide a service well-known as Camp Hyatt Little ones. My companion desired a different model, so he took us to a different person. New tapes stay with trainers Zonas tape, a white cotton brand originally introduced by Johnson Johnson in 1894 as being a surgical tape, remains well liked in any way levels of sports activities.
However we bought to quality him relating to the Person Who Thinks Dancing is For Sissies Curve, and provides him details with the superior feeling information of his operation, which happens to be an alternative rhumba for the dearly departed on this situation, two cousins killed tragically in a [url]http://hypothesis.alzforum.org/swan/special/alzforum/louis-vuitton-handbags.html[/url] younger age.. And if you're feeling that you really want that extra bit of pampering, there is the wonderfully funky American brand name, Bliss, which provides a spa have with its product or service line. It was comforting to be aware of that he prefers Jaeger LeCoultre to Rolex.. When picking regardless if to purchase a pretied bow tie (just one that clasps near the neck) or even a freestyle bow tie (a particular that could be tied via the wearer but would probably allow for for altering on the neck dimensions) really do not draw back from freestyle ties because you could possibly not have have tying a bow tie. Ny, New Jersey, Texas and Illinois would be the only states carrying absinthe retail which i could unearth, particularly the de rigueur model Lucid.. In the beginning Versace qualified as an architect, but before long he followed his mom into your style venture.
He labored for Louis Vuitton as head of PR in Asia, just before louis vuitton outlet going to London to work as their communications director till 2008 then as Topshop's internet marketing director until eventually 2010. Envious that you won't be able to find the inexperienced fairy in Anchorage liquor merchants? I can not say I have realistically skipped it, mainly because I've never tried out it, but I can say it is often wonderful to obtain an alternate preference guiding the bar and might possibly be nice to test. Recognized as the "last rural Chinatown," Locke was started inside early twentieth century completely by Chinese laborers and was at the time residential home to some populace of more than 2,000 Chinese, who ran boardinghouses, marketplaces, speakeasies, opium dens, and an opera. They believe that if they enjoy gown up and don center class American fashions (mother jeans for Willard and teenage louis vuitton handbags denims for Ann) that we'll altogether slide for that lie they have any empathy, figuring out or issue for a way the standard American lives? If anything it just demonstrates their belief that the majority of middle course Us residents are stupid and can simply just base their voting selections on the specified seem not beliefs and ethics!. And vice vera, any fasionable designer outfit will glance foolish and unfinished withoput footwear that will correspond to it. Nearby promoter ACN paid ACEA an occasion charge and equipped varieties of factors on the celebration village and in return received regional sponsorship legal rights as well as nearby tv rights and concert events. From the Chanel spring/summer collection I love comgateway.com/globaleshop/replica_louis_vuitton.jsp the pink massive tote in ultra delicate lambskin leading..

http://www.mindcrack-central.info/wiki/index.php/User:Snwcz81u#lbw_cheap_authentic_mlb_jerseys_eoua

User:Bayp76vw - RenQuest

The ‘beautiful music for our global community’ post | cincydwellers.com

b2evolutionphp源码网-开源程序大全(Open Source) - php教程,PHP开源社区,PHP开源论坛,PHP国外开源,PHP中国站,php+mysql,打造国内最新、最全的php开源代码网PHP开源程序大全

hacknoi

Mình thích nhất là mạng yếu vẫn xem được ok, xem phim ít bị đứng

neoV

các pác cho hỏi, sao khoảng tuần nay e hok còn xem dc hayhaytv trên đầu DUNE duo nhỉ? Cứ báo chờ cấp IP hoài! Đầu vẫn kết nối tốt qua wifi, hok biết do hayhaytv ngưng cấp free dịch vụ hay gì ta?

Bên trên